Need box design plans for mojo 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah that helps, iv used winISD pro a few times and I always second guess myself and think im doing it wrong so thats why I like to get second opinions to see if I'm doing it the right way building the box is no problem I got all the tools and can pretty much build anything just haven't done enough sub boxes yet to totally trust my numbers lol. I appreciate all the info and help your giving me, it helps to get some good feed back and not a bunch off nonsense that does no good.

Yeah that helps, iv used winISD pro a few times and I always second guess myself and think im doing it wrong so thats why I like to get second opinions to see if I'm doing it the right way building the box is no problem I got all the tools and can pretty much build anything just haven't done enough sub boxes yet to totally trust my numbers lol. I appreciate all the info and help your giving me, it helps to get some good feed back and not a bunch off nonsense that does no good.

I just made this thread:

I'm working on this design- uhhh memphis, please work on refining your manuals. You have your tuning frequency labels in cubic feet. yeah, thanks, you should fix that. My tuning frequency is not going to be 36 cubic feet....

MEMPHIS YOUR F*CKING MOJO 12" WOOFER DOESN'T HAVE A VAS OF 16.55 CUBIC FEET!!!! WTF I MODELED THAT AND IT WAS WHACK. WTF KIND OF COMPANY CONFUSES LITERS WITH CUBIC FEET IN THEIR OWN MANUAL!!!! THAT'S ALMOST UNBELIEVABLE.

Sorry OP but that's just nuts. If I didn't catch that, your Vas would be 468 liters, instead of 16.55 liters. Common Memphis. This is why I never liked you guys. These subs are decent , but wtf what tard made your manual.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.