Need box design plans for mojo 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'd probably opt for a 4th in that space myself with those subs.
1.8ft3 sealed/3.6ft3 ported with an 8" Aeroport 11" long to tune it 46-47hz.

What would you charge a design
I really quit charging as it turned into a fulltime deal and was aggravating. I've had a few months off now and I'd rather "help" when I choose to.
Just inbox me for details

XZJubL.jpg

Honestly... I haven't checked.

It might do better in a ported alignment and save space.

Just depends on what the sub likes

Tbh... the mounting depth will probably be a factor if its a higher powered sub anyways. The clearance was tight

Alright
You think a 4th order would be better for the higher powered ones or ported
I like ported if possible, the recommendations I saw with a quick check was 6.5ft3 net vented for 2, 62.5in2 ported at 36hz and to me it looks like the recommended port area is a bit low at 9.5in2^ft3 so I'd check the ebp to see what it likes if it was me. I bet it will do well in a 4th designed for them.

I like how a 4th looks after checking... 2.1 sealed/4.2 ported 90in2 of slot 18" long should tune 47hz or so and if you have the space I'd do a 4th myself. Without drawing it up I cant say offhand it'll fit so keep that in mind.

It will be substantially larger than the design i posted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.