Need a little advice/help...

Participant count
  • Participant list
mhh Ok, thanks guys, I might change my mind but I think I will stick to the Kicker subs and amp, I mean I know my friends have em and they all love them, and I have heard the company over and over, over what you guys have suggested. I might be stupid for doing this but ehh idk, at least now i know to pick the 750 over 500.

Thanks, I mean the only thing is you recomended some companies I've never heard of before, if you'd suggested some JL alpine american bass or mtx.. those are more known companies and I could read some reviews from a wider range of people. Thanks alot tho.!

Thanks, I mean the only thing is you recomended some companies I've never heard of before, if you'd suggested some JL alpine american bass or mtx.. those are more known companies and I could read some reviews from a wider range of people. Thanks alot tho.!
Type audioque into google you will find many reviews. Go to youtube you can see 100's of audioque products being ran. Just cause something is not sold at ur local BestBuy dosent mean its not a quality product.

but like regarding the Street Duty SDC2.0-12-D4 subs, they are 250w rms and 500 peak why are they better than the 400w/800w kickers? I my little specturme of knowledge, more watts=louder=better?

Quality... more watts=louder most the times but not always. The kickers are fine and I never said they weren't but there is ALOT better out there for a lil more money. Spend alil more now or spend alot more later????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.