My system, thats not installed yet. *PICS*

skameron831
10+ year member

Whats up everyone, just wanted to kind of show my sh!t to you guys, know what yall think. I have Alphasonik subs, im probably gonna get flammed for it and if you do feel like flamming me.. please have a reason:) Anyways, check it out. The pics arent too great, but... they'll do.

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00220.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

Oh yeah, and i got a TCAB on the way.

Well there it is. I will have videos up ASAP.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

Thats just part of a system........as in, a substage.

How about your front stage? Whats gonna be up there to keep up with the boom? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

I'll just add the rest of my set up.

Head unit - Kenwood X890 (Very good head unit IMO)

Doors - Kenwood eXcelon comp's. (Really impressed me. Good price for quality)

Near future im gonna buy a red top, and do the big 3.

What else you wanna know?

Don't hold your breath on the TCAB, there are people that have paid from back in Feb-Apr that still don't have it.
Hah, yeah im aware of that. I talked to the dude at the shop i bought the amp from, he said he'd hook me up with a box for time being untill i get my TCAB. I placed a money order in over a month ago, and possibly my box still hasnt begun being built. But, im not in a rush to get it. I know that Mark is a busy mother ****er and he gets alot of ****, but.. im a patient man so im not worried. Ive read many times "hes slow, but you'll get your order".

Don't hold your breath on the TCAB, there are people that have paid from back in Feb-Apr that still don't have it.
I wouldn't hold anything on a TCAB, build a box yourself if you have the time. All this TCAB hype makes me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, audiobahn. Means nothing really, ive heard alphas and audiobahns and the alphasoniks sound ****in great compared to the audiobahns. Dont let the whole "Audiobahn" thing make you dislike the company. These things bump hard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.