my new system can i hit 150?

Did I blow up the internet??
some where the hardcore underground fan boys are crying cuz your mainstrain stream subs get loud. Trying to figure out how to prove you hacked a termlab into being dyslexic and saying your 135 was really a 153

some where the hardcore underground fan boys are crying cuz your mainstrain stream subs get loud. Trying to figure out how to prove you hacked a termlab into being dyslexic and saying your 135 was really a 153
I'm sure his box was ported and buy sealed he means the vehicle.

I don't knock mainstream I have a Memphis c3 right in front of me in the og box. Where it will stay because it didn't do what I needed it to. Hell buy it for 200 I'll even toss the shipping in just to have it go to a mainstream nuthugger.

But hey if you like what you have great but I know I wouldn't be happy till I ported the box and just tuned my amps correctly

No hacks here. SPLTuscon and myself both used Memphis Mojos at TNESPL Finals and have the records in our classes with just 2 12s each. Get yourself a nice ported box...may I suggest "DAVE THE BOX GUY".... and you will enjoy your ride with music AND hit your 150

I don't knock mainstream I have a Memphis c3 right in front of me in the og box. Where it will stay because it didn't do what I needed it to. Hell buy it for 200 I'll even toss the shipping in just to have it go to a mainstream nuthugger.
Memphis isn't exactly mainstream, closest place to sell Memphis around here is 2 hours away, probably the only shop in New England that sells them. They aren't small like DC Audio, Atomic and T3, but still not mainstream. Mainstream is more like Kicker, Sony, Pioneer, Rockford and Alpine.

if i was trolling id tell you i have 10 pyle red label 12's, 4 boss 4000watt amps, and all i listen to is justin beiber, my shits gonna hit!!
that would score higher than your previous set up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Memphis isn't exactly mainstream, closest place to sell Memphis around here is 2 hours away, probably the only shop in New England that sells them. They aren't small like DC Audio, Atomic and T3, but still not mainstream. Mainstream is more like Kicker, Sony, Pioneer, Rockford and Alpine.
memphis prices are a bit high, but it is some very good stuff, you cant go wrong with them. they arent for the strict competitor or the guy with 4 lvl 5 18s but they are made very well. memphis knows what they are doing, they beat the piss out of rockford, went into the shop back when i had that mojo 15 in 3 cubes tuned to 32 hz in a trunk and this guy had 2 rockford t2 15s each on a t1500bd, we didnt have a termlab but you couldnt tell the difference, definitely not mainstream and not plastic garbage.

mainstream can get loud, but for the cost of mainstream sub I'll buy an amp box and sub that blow it away.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.