My install's coming along nicely

I figure for high power runs I'll need to prop the lids up and I wanna get high flow computer cooling fans for above the amps. Gonna have to see how hot stuff runs. And OK the pointing up position is not optimal, but the mounting location is ideal! So I guess I will have to put up with a suboptimized subwoofer response. The crappy Chrysler 5.25" speaker mounts up front are terrible, and I'm using $640 a pair PHD 5.1 5.25" AF drivers on them! I'm a study in car audio anachronism!John Kuthe...
Bragging like a spoiled little girl now uh? Your troll skills are fading.

I don't care at this point. Both the PDR-V75 and the PDX-V9 have six RCAs in as does the PXA-H800, and my CDE-153BT has six RCAs out too! Seems like a match made in heaven, all Alpine!
John Kuthe...
Man you really don't get it....people here have told you many many times that it's not because your HU has 6 pre-out and your DSP has 6 input that it is meant to be all connected and that it's been designed especially for that !

How many times people here told you that you could get a full range signal with only a pair of RCA out of your HU ?! all that ''custom RCA'' sh*t is a total waste of money and space. What if you had an HU with only 1 or 2 set of pre-out ? would you be thinking you need an HU with 6 pre-out since your DSP has 6 input ?!

Bragging like a spoiled little girl now uh? Your troll skills are fading.

I don't think he was bragging. I think he was letting us know how Fvcking retarded he is spending that kind of money on speakers. When some cheap speakers would sound just as nice in his Craigslist install.

Man you really don't get it....people here have told you many many times that it's not because your HU has 6 pre-out and your DSP has 6 input that it is meant to be all connected and that it's been designed especially for that !
People here have told me lots of JUNK! Lots of belligerent ego junk and little substantive facts. I go by the evidence! And I mean that in the smallewr senmse of CarAudio.com AND the planet in general!

How many times people here told you that you could get a full range signal with only a pair of RCA out of your HU ?! all that ''custom RCA'' sh*t is a total waste of money and space. What if you had an HU with only 1 or 2 set of pre-out ? would you be thinking you need an HU with 6 pre-out since your DSP has 6 input ?!
I LIKE my purple expensive custom RCA's and while we have yet to power up the big system I have I'll bet they will work wonderfully and they look cool too. And fit PERFECTLY! Waste of money and space? HA!! I have the money and looks like they fit perfectly in the space I have.

I "shoujda, coulda, woulda" done a lot of things, but I chose my own path and with the help of my installer guy we are pursuing what *I* want!! I am not designing and building a audio system for ANYONE ELSE, just for me, so p i s s off purchasers!

John Kuthe...

People here have told me lots of JUNK! Lots of belligerent ego junk and little substantive facts. I go by the evidence! And I mean that in the smallewr senmse of CarAudio.com AND the planet in general!

I LIKE my purple expensive custom RCA's and while we have yet to power up the big system I have I'll bet they will work wonderfully and they look cool too. And fit PERFECTLY! Waste of money and space? HA!! I have the money and looks like they fit perfectly in the space I have.

I "shoujda, coulda, woulda" done a lot of things, but I chose my own path and with the help of my installer guy we are pursuing what *I* want!! I am not designing and building a audio system for ANYONE ELSE, just for me, so p i s s off purchasers!

Have u ever heard a real system?

No, all there are is fake systems! Your's included!! I've told you the only REAL system is one that bypasses the inherently weak link on any sound reproduction system, and that's the link between the electronics and your mind!! Yep, that stupid link which uses air sound pressure waves to get to your ears which then have to receive the air sound pressure waves and convert then to neural signals to your brain! Better a USB port at the base of your skull, lean back and PLUG IN!!

John Kuthe...

That's a big obvious no. He has not. He is utterly retarded. Screw the ideas and opinions of those that do this day in and day out. We are ego driven **** tards.

No more advise. No more opinions. Let him do his thing. One day he will learn how dumb he is but I doubt it. Old dogs don't learn new tricks. They will be failures until they die

No, all there are is fake systems! Your's included!! I've told you the only REAL system is one that bypasses the inherently weak link on any sound reproduction system, and that's the link between the electronics and your mind!! Yep, that stupid link which uses air sound pressure waves to get to your ears which then have to receive the air sound pressure waves and convert then to neural signals to your brain! Better a USB port at the base of your skull, lean back and PLUG IN!!
John Kuthe...
Wow u just went FULL RETARD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

That's a big obvious no. He has not. He is utterly retarded. Screw the ideas and opinions of those that do this day in and day out. We are ego driven **** tards.
No more advise. No more opinions. Let him do his thing. One day he will learn how dumb he is but I doubt it. Old dogs don't learn new tricks. They will be failures until they die

Everyone was spouse to ignore him and he woulda went away by now but no one is giving him the silent treatment.

Let's use his threads for something different. Something he has no interest for.

425431_762x762.jpg

not John Kuthe...

its just funny to me that between what he spent on the dsp, rca's, and those components which is around $1500 he could have had a nice reasonably priced component set door install and a fiberglass sub enclosure made and installed in one of the rear corners of that van and it would have sounded great. but you can only try to drill fundamentals into an empty head so many times before it becomes irrelevant.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from