My install's coming along nicely

Almost every musician I know is usually into electronics as well and can solder. if fact I would say most people into car electronics can, its not hard. I have a nice soldering station, but the cheap Chinese pencil irons make heat just like it does. its not the tool its the builder.
My 2.5yr old son can solder. It's the easiest thing ever.

My 2.5yr old son can solder. It's the easiest thing ever.
It really IS quite simple, IF you understand the principles going on and have a high enough powered soldering weapon. I've got a 100W old Radio Shack soldering gun from the 1970's. Had to replace the little light in it, but other than that, it works wonderfully for almost all electronic soldering. And my father has a 300W soldering iron from ancient times which is great for mechanical soldering of the big stuff. He has a smaller soldering gun too, which is what I learned with as a kid.

John Kuthe...

It really IS quite simple, IF you understand the principles going on and have a high enough powered soldering weapon. I've got a 100W old Radio Shack soldering gun from the 1970's. Had to replace the little light in it, but other than that, it works wonderfully for almost all electronic soldering. And my father has a 300W soldering iron from ancient times which is great for mechanical soldering of the big stuff. He has a smaller soldering gun too, which is what I learned with as a kid.
John Kuthe...
Wth do you think we do? Do you think we just duct tape everything together?

I speak for everyone except you. You seem to lack comman sense and any technical ability.
Quite egotistical of you, thinking you can speak for any others! ROFL!!! That is a mental illness! Shades of Narcissism! But of course, you really DO think you are "all that" as they say. Gonna vote for Drumpf, I'll bet, moran! ;-)

14925334_1176496169077528_3599472005423028419_n.jpg

John Kuthe...

He knows that the rest of us here take advice, share actual experience, and most of us at least had a point in time where we read WAY more than we posted. You should try that. Don't say that you do, because if you did, you'd have found the answers to almost every question you've asked, and you might accidentally know something about car audio.

Also, you're just an RN, not even an NP. You are not qualified to diagnose anything, and you are not a mental health professional. Shut up with that.

He knows that the rest of us here take advice, share actual experience, and most of us at least had a point in time where we read WAY more than we posted. You should try that. Don't say that you do, because if you did, you'd have found the answers to almost every question you've asked, and you might accidentally know something about car audio.
Also, you're just an RN, not even an NP. You are not qualified to diagnose anything, and you are not a mental health professional. Shut up with that.
ROFL!!! Just an RN? No, I'm not an advanced practice Nurse Practitioner, that's license games. I'm not a pHD or MD either, but my education to become an RN for which I passed the licensing exam first time and fast makes me qualified as a "medical professional" so I know quite a bit about medical stuff. A lot more than most here know, I'm sure. And you are correct, I cannot formally "diagnose" anything, only MDs can do that. But I KNOW quite a bit about mental health and the lack thereof!

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

ROFL!!! Just an RN? No, I'm not an advanced practice Nurse Practitioner, that's license games. I'm not a pHD or MD either, but my education to become an RN for which I passed the licensing exam first time and fast makes me qualified as a "medical professional" so I know quite a bit about medical stuff. A lot more than most here know, I'm sure. And you are correct, I cannot formally "diagnose" anything, only MDs can do that. But I KNOW quite a bit about mental health and the lack thereof!
John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...
I'll bet you don't even know many of the major changes in diagnostic criteria for any of the common disorders that received changes between DSM-IV AND DSM-V. Is PAS in DSM-V? Why or why not?

You know nothing of behavioral health.

I'll bet you don't even know many of the major changes in diagnostic criteria for any of the common disorders that received changes between DSM-IV AND DSM-V. Is PAS in DSM-V? Why or why not?
You know nothing of behavioral health.
BS! It's not all black and white. Far from it! I know quite a bit, that's why I have a license to practice (work) as an RN.

John Kuthe...

BS! It's not all black and white. Far from it! I know quite a bit, that's why I have a license to practice (work) as an RN.
John Kuthe...
You're a nurse. To take people's blood pressure and temperature. Don't church it up. I can preform field medicine. Don't make me a doctor

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
JohnKuthe
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from