My Build Log for Nick from ROE

why do I always see guys using the old school cord drills?
Either:

1) The cordless was dead.

2) They needed to drill through some heavy duty stuff. You cant match the torque and power of a corded drill. The screws end up flush mounting them selves if it gets away from you.

Either:
1) The cordless was dead.

2) They needed to drill through some heavy duty stuff. You cant match the torque and power of a corded drill. The screws end up flush mounting them selves if it gets away from you.
3) They had lots of screws to drive and having to wait on the batteries to charge is a hassle. honestly theres just some things that a corderd tool dose better than a cordless

random pic i took of my pups //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

106_0038.jpg

got a bit done tonight before the fumes got out of control now i walk into my garage my eyes are instantly on fire haha. gotta love chemicals

106_0033.jpg

106_0034.jpg

quick sketch of the layout.

something to the extent of this. port design will be different but you get the idea.

asdfasdfdsfsdf.jpg

i just got back from vacation so i will start back on it tomorrow night and finish glassing the inside the shell then ill get the baffle cut.

got some work done tonight but ran out of wood. gotta wait for this snow to stop falling so i can go to homedepot and pick up more wood to get this baffle and port finished. btw its 46sq in of port per sub if anyone asks.

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Are you going to brace this wall? Double baffle? That looks like it will snap under the wieght of just one sub.
ya he has to add a couple more layers and some bracing then the port will help a bit with bracing deffinatly wouldnt use 2x4s then cheap out and do a single baffle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.