My 2003 Civic Install

i'm back from tampa yet again, will take some pics of the subs from inside the car so you can see how good they look with the rear seats folded down, also ordered a new L18 that will be tomorrow, will be the very first time i can hear the complete sytem

LAWL

well. personally i think he is going to bust the ****in cone off of them infinitys when the trunk is closed lol.

prolly just some 1\4" wood and some silicone

I see you have a router . Take some scrap 3/4" mdf, leave about 3/4" over lap around the driver hole. Remove the rear drivers, and hold your mdf up to the hole and trace it out. Then use your router to remove 1/4" of the material from everywhere but the circle fitting into the driver hole. Paint the bishes black, silicon the bastages in and viola lovely mdf plugs that won't flex like a sob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

6kz7ktf.jpg

Heres a pic from the rear seats folded down, as far as the rear speakers i will probably leave them in for now, plugging those holes are something i'll do once the kicks and apilliars are finished up

I hate the idea of having to have your seats down to listen to them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
the best part is you dont have to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we tested it both ways, and you can leave the seats up with passangers back there and it makes a very very minute (if audible) difference. the seats just have some open cell foam **** in there.

sounds amazing. later this week i will prolly take the rear seats out and fix the bottom edges near the seat coushins in the corners that i didnt have enough carpet to cover... stupid bottom edges.

it's my car, req is my best friend/installer , you know , that guy who's like " man infinite baffle would sound so god in a sedan since the trunk so big " he claims he doesn't talk me into all these big projects but you people have to understand what we are dealing with here, we are dealing with me, and if soeone even makes a slight recomendation to try something new that just might sound better than I'm all about trying, plus it happens to be a fun hobby, expensive, but fun

could have had a pair of idq15's or ed16ov2's for half (or less than) half the price of them ns15's.

but then again. when you have the monies, id have gotten the ns15's too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

and i consider it half my stereo too. because i did 90% of the fabrication work. but its cool because i taught somone who is friends with me how to do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Can you teach me? I'll pay for your ticket! I'm dying to learn on how to do that kind of stuff. My install is good, but that looks so much better!

-Nick-

ive got an 05 civic and was looking forward to that floating amp rack you were talking bout......install looks great but im a little disappointed lol jk

ive got an 05 civic and was looking forward to that floating amp rack you were talking bout......install looks great but im a little disappointed lol jk
is there a reacharound involved too? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.