My 2003 Civic Install

i still have the infiniti's in the rear deck, i don't have them connected, no need for rear speakers any more, REQ got me hooked on listening to just the front stage, no i'm picky about how I listening to the music. Plus I just started a recording engineering school, so my standard for good sound stage is even harder to achieve now. Green Machine, shoot me a pm if you want to get together and hear some stuff, what do you drive?

i still have the infiniti's in the rear deck, i don't have them connected, no need for rear speakers any more, REQ got me hooked on listening to just the front stage, no i'm picky about how I listening to the music. Plus I just started a recording engineering school, so my standard for good sound stage is even harder to achieve now. Green Machine, shoot me a pm if you want to get together and hear some stuff, what do you drive?
06 mustang GT... you got a pm

i suggest taking them out and covering the holes w/ 1/4" mdf

like so

IMG_1713.jpg

I think it will just make the whole ib setup more... sturdier.

I'm sure that those coaxials are moving along w/ your subs. covering the whole would give more assurance that the subs' rear waves will not meet w/ the front

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.