My 2003 Civic Install

actually azbass, i'm moving to arizona to attend a recording arts school, should be arriving around the middle of January, I will most definitly let you hear the aura''s if I'm ever back on the east coast, oh, thanks for recommending them to me, they sound as good as they look, if not better, oh and REQ, you seem to know about my trip than I do, how is that, and what are these wastelands you speak of, don't hate just because your not from the south, that kinda talk could get your arm hit a few more times, yet with more authority, lol:crap:
well come jan ill be in basic. then who knows where. hopefully when I can drive my own car again, ill have my own auras //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well come jan ill be in basic. then who knows where. hopefully when I can drive my own car again, ill have my own auras //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
yeah i wonder if they could have raised the floor about a 1" to drop the amp flush....

yeah i wonder if they could have raised the floor about a 1" to drop the amp flush....
nop. the subs could not go higher, and the floor clears the bottom of the motor by about 1" and the false floor (1\2" mdf) is resting on the floorpan of the trunk.

theres no more room in the tire well for anything. we were debating hanging the amp from the rear deck, but with time alloted yesterday and absence of 4 guage wire, the distance up to the rear deck was not an option.

so that is a final change that may happen before (or after) he goes to arizona. but for the time being, it is all installed, working, and somewhat presentable.

it looks absolutely great guys..

nice fab work, in all areas..

and Im interested by the use of the fleckstone paint on the pillars.. never would have thought about that before, but it came out looking really good

well I ripped the car apart again, I'm running new rca's and changing a few things up, I also wasn't completely satisfied with the finished look of the A pilliars, so working on those too, H701 is for sale, was seriously thinking of going optical, a bunch of other crap in the works in the next few weeks, man it ***** riding around with half of the speakers and amps removed

7xxouf4.jpg
Great build. Great picture.

great build, I have the same model civic and been thinking of doing something so this RF midbass fits correctly in my factory door location. Might have to do pods. I do have a question tho, what size is this panel used as the baffle for the subs? i'm about to do a trunk wall and need a baffle just like that (only diff is it'll be for a 12 and port hole. here's the pic in case u can't remember. The baffle dimension would save me a little time and take down

8fcfcr6.jpg

great build, I have the same model civic and been thinking of doing something so this RF midbass fits correctly in my factory door location. Might have to do pods. I do have a question tho, what size is this panel used as the baffle for the subs? i'm about to do a trunk wall and need a baffle just like that (only diff is it'll be for a 12 and port hole. here's the pic in case u can't remember. The baffle dimension would save me a little time and take down
8fcfcr6.jpg
actually the dimensions were written on that baffle but then it was carpeted, then the speakers were put in and wired up, so i'd have to take the subs out, peel the carpet back, and hope that the numbers are still legible, it wasn't very hard, we just used an old cardboard box to fit in there and made small adjustments to it until it fit perfect, then traced it to wood, cut the wood, and made another 5 or 6 small adjustments until it fit just right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.