Moving system to bigger vehicle

We've had this discussion before and it went ugly lol.

Im the guy who says that cabin volume doesnt matter nearly as much as people think.

There are many many other elements of the vehicle which make a bigger difference than cabin volume...such as dashboard shape and rigidity, windshield angle and curvature, body panel rigidity etc.

On a side note Im fairly sure that bronco IIs can get loud as ****. Either with or without a wall setup. An expedition is the same **** as a navigator which can get decently loud also. They have a low resonant frequency if I remember correctly...something like 38-40hz a lot of times which makes it possible to play music fairly well through the SPL enclosure. Which doesnt happen very often.

Thinking maybe selling the bronco with the system in it then start new on the expedition?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.