Most powerful sub I can run off of a MMats 3500.05

I have ran tc based subs and tantric subs, allbeit not the levels of the ones you mentioned. The tc will dig way down if you want to use a large enclosure. It was also have great SQ.
The HDD should get very loud on that power although I cannot speak for the SQ. My MD sounds great and plays low well, but not to the extent my tc based subs did.
Awesome, I knew there was someone out there who had experience with both... I thought the TC would be better SQ, because of the control the motor has over the cone. Im glad to hear they dig down low too. I wonder what the fs of the hdd is, man they need to post the tsps. lol

Was looking at the warden, but I cant seem to find tsps. looks pretty beast... the only video I can find of one makes it seem rediculas on 3k.
Why are you so sure of your answer, have you heard one before?.. any experience is helpful.. naming two neo subs isn't rlly helpful.
Ya not only that, I read that neo has to be charged after awhile. Not really ideal for me, hence why I didn't list any neo subs.
Neo only loses charge at high heat level otherwise you will not live long enough to notice a difference in neo strength.

the wardens motor for is 500+ and the dd z is even higher.

I wouldnt hang up on tsps to much since in a car they dont mean very much cabin acoustics control the sound not the tsps.

the warden us a great sub albeit expensive but so is the tc.

DD 9500.. The saturation point is very high, the more power you feed it the louder it gets and the soft parts are **** near unbreakable= larger more efficent box. The Z will do fine but for the price and power the 9500 fits. Z will always be louder but if you are not building a meter car it cost to much. Even daily the Z will outdo pretty much anything but for $2000+?

SP415 - Fi Car Audio Store
this si what id run //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif 3k and a low end monster
After rise and such, I don't think ill have 3k to give it. I have been told I have like 2700watts to work with from this amp. not enough for the sp4

After rise and such, I don't think ill have 3k to give it. I have been told I have like 2700watts to work with from this amp. not enough for the sp4
that mmats will give it plenty very effecient sub trust me. i seen it loud on 2k

Just buy a 4hp motor and build the soft parts to your liking. Buying the LMS Ultra is not really worth it imo. The soft parts are not on par with what Tc sounds parts use to be. Also it has a LMS coil which will help in terms of Sq but, if you want to get loud get a solid 8 layer aluminum coil in there. Efficiency is key and LMS technology is not very efficient.

Just buy a 4hp motor and build the soft parts to your liking. Buying the LMS Ultra is not really worth it imo. The soft parts are not on par with what Tc sounds parts use to be. Also it has a LMS coil which will help in terms of Sq but, if you want to get loud get a solid 8 layer aluminum coil in there. Efficiency is key and LMS technology is not very efficient.
I am actually have a WTB thread for a 4hp motor atm, wasn't really looking a the lms ultra. I am mainly looking for a 4hp motor, or a full TC 5200.

When you say the soft parts are not on par with what TC used to be, does the 5200 fall into this category?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.