Most powerful sub I can run off of a MMats 3500.05

Bwap

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Im looking for help deciding which sub to get next.

The subs I am looking at are:

TC 5200- Such a powerful motor, good design all around. Motor can be built into a monster. Idk about the SQ of this or how it ground pounds, would like some input.

Tantric HDD- Heard very good things about these subwoofers, although I don't know how their SQ and ground pounding is either. Also don't know how powerful the motor is, tantric doesn't give enough info on their subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

DC audio- I don't know what sub fits my amp the best, but DC is the best SQL sub I have heard so they are definitely an option.

PSI platform 3- Looks like a good woofer, has very high vas, closest to the TC. Dunno much about them either.

SSA zcon- looks pretty beast, the TSPS are very similar to psi's.

Idk I could list all of the subs in my power range and it really wont help all that much.

Im just looking for peoples experience with these subs.

I want a system that has good spl, but sounds good and ground pounds.

Can anyone recommend a sub for my situation?.. would be very helpful.

Dd z; ia warden
\thread
Was looking at the warden, but I cant seem to find tsps. looks pretty beast... the only video I can find of one makes it seem rediculas on 3k.

Why are you so sure of your answer, have you heard one before?.. any experience is helpful.. naming two neo subs isn't rlly helpful.

I just talked to Tricia Wood and got a price of a new Warden Reserve. They are $979 and $60 shipped to my house, for a estimated total of $1039. As much as I want one, I cant see spending that much, I would probably just buy 2 Death Penalty's for about the same money.

The Tantric HDD would do very well IMO and nice amp choice I enjoy Mmats stuff.
Thanks, have any experience with tantric?.. if so, how would you rate them in... SPL, SQ, ground pounding?

I just talked to Tricia Wood and got a price of a new Warden Reserve. They are $979 and $60 shipped to my house, for a estimated total of $1039. As much as I want one, I cant see spending that much, I would probably just buy 2 Death Penalty's for about the same money.
Ya not only that, I read that neo has to be charged after awhile. Not really ideal for me, hence why I didn't list any neo subs.

The tantric hdd is a SQL but sub and will take that power easy
How would you compare a HDD to a tc5200?

Those are the two I am really debating... if you have any other ideas of subs on their level that is a good fit for my amp please let me know.

Thanks, have any experience with tantric?.. if so, how would you rate them in... SPL, SQ, ground pounding?
Yes I have HD's and they get pretty nasty. I would rate them as a do it all woofer get loud, sound good and at the same time can pull of some pretty impressive numbers in the right box.

Your sure not gonna hurt a HDD with that amp. I ran a HD on 3000w for a few months.

I would the Tc and the hdd are right in the same category as far as subs. The hdd may get a bit louder tho
Both seem like impressive subs, how would you compare the motors?.. I know the 4hp is 410n/w, do you know the tantrics motor force?.. when I think about the future and possibly tearing it down, the motor is the important part to me. That's whats making my decision especially hard.

Both seem like impressive subs, how would you compare the motors?.. I know the 4hp is 410n/w, do you know the tantrics motor force?.. when I think about the future and possibly tearing it down, the motor is the important part to me. That's whats making my decision especially hard.
For that info you will need to talk to tantric

I have ran tc based subs and tantric subs, allbeit not the levels of the ones you mentioned. The tc will dig way down if you want to use a large enclosure. It was also have great SQ.

The HDD should get very loud on that power although I cannot speak for the SQ. My MD sounds great and plays low well, but not to the extent my tc based subs did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.