MONO or STEREO (2nd time)

Participant count
  • Participant list

marcopolo
10+ year member

First of all, I apologize for language mistakes, I come from Slovenia (Europe)!

I am wondering about the wiring of my amp. It is 2-ch. and it will be used in bridged mode to power my sub. I don't know whether I should run the signal RCA's from my head unit separately , or should I wire them togeter (left&right + together and left&right - together) like the picture in the manual shows? The amp should probably mix the chanels internaly, but I am affraid the sub would get only the signal from one chanel. Any idea?

Thanx in advance!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Run the pair of RCAs to the amp.. It will do the work for you. No it wont run just left or right it will combine the two into one channel if you set the amp to mono..Hope that answers your question.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.