Matching 2 different subs same watts/ohms

Yes it will work. Won't be great results but it does work. Just because a sub is the same ohms and rms does not mean that the suspensions are the same and they have similar characteristics. Give it a shot, if your happy great. If it loses output and sounds bad take it out

Ive done it in the past..just having fun trying stuff out..with a pair of tens.They did fine in separate chambers,got lots of box noise in shared chamber.Wasnt bad butthey did fine.I had approx. 20 + subs sitting around at the time and dual sub boxes laying around.So I experimented.Its best to run same subs same size as possible same model on same amp to get the box correctly made tuned to function to the subs potential to get the best out of the subs chosen

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.