Making my car loud

Hello

I am new to this forum and am looking for some recommendations as to what i should do with my car, I own a 1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser (its a station Wagon) it has LOTS of trunk space, practically half of the interior is trunk, but its not separated from the rest of the car, so i was wondering what you all think i should out in to make it REALLY loud

Heres a Picture

38197790004_large.jpg

Thats not my exact car, mine has no flames and is navy blue.

so please give any suggestions you think would be helpful:emb:

That's a badass wagon you got there! I'm glad yours doesn't have flames haha

We need to know your budget first before we can decide on the system //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hello
I am new to this forum and am looking for some recommendations as to what i should do with my car, I own a 1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser (its a station Wagon) it has LOTS of trunk space, practically half of the interior is trunk, but its not separated from the rest of the car, so i was wondering what you all think i should out in to make it REALLY loud

You going to build it yourself or having it built?

I plan on having it built, also i already have 2 kicker cvr 12's the silver face plate model. My budget is around 750 dollars i already have a 500 watt jl audio amp and a sony xplod head unit. my current system sounds alright but i want it to be louder, also im having a local car audio place do it...

i snapped a picture of the rear floorboard but it was dark and the flash on my phone was awful i try and get a better picture during daylight

I plan on having it built, also i already have 2 kicker cvr 12's the silver face plate model. My budget is around 750 dollars i already have a 500 watt jl audio amp and a sony xplod head unit. my current system sounds alright but i want it to be louder, also im having a local car audio place do it...i snapped a picture of the rear floorboard but it was dark and the flash on my phone was awful i try and get a better picture during daylight
You could make something out of that budget if you were installing it yourself, but the shop is gunna charge you $750 just to install it haha

whats a reasonable budget for if i wanted to be really loud, assuming i built it myself or had someone on here do it
Your definition of really loud will allow it to range from 500-5000. I know that isn't very helpful, just food for thought.

On a side note, to be budget friendly it would be helpful to avoid extravagant electrical upgrades. So sticking to 1500rms or less (dependent on current alternator and a couple other variables) would be a good idea as far as power. Thus surface area and efficiency will be your friends. Fi BL, Fi BTL, DD3500, and a handful of others all come to mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.