Loudest sub off....160 watts!

7ender
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Bored at home, so i'm doing a project sub for my house.

What do you guys recommend for a loud sub off this little power? Already got my power supply/amp setup, just need something to put it to. Something cheap would be good, as this is really only for keeping me unbored :p.

I was thinking somehting like and RE RE...but any other suggestions?

I'm gonna state the obvious but you're only gonna get so loud with 160 watts. Thats more like a mid/highs amp than an amp for your subs

I'm gonna state the obvious but you're only gonna get so loud with 160 watts. Thats more like a mid/highs amp than an amp for your subs
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

fail buddy u can def get some good output with 160 watts

id say try like what the guy said lower end mtx, id have a rockford p1 on 100 and it sounded good and sundown e8

Wow, so many different recommendations, lol.

Not sure what to look into...looking for a low priced woofer with high sensitivity and ~200 watt power handling, basically.

I know it's not going to be super loud, but that's not what i'm looking for. I'm just looking for something to get decently loud for what i'm workin with, and to fill my small bedroom. I have the BTL in my car when I wana bump :p.

wrong. an 18 inch sub, in 10 cubes tuned to 25hz off, 150 watts is too loud for most people's living rooms. even a 15 in around 5-6 cubes, tuned low on 150 watts is pretty loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.