Loud Build? Opinions & What to Expect.

Anything EFMThe owner is a bigger tool than Skar and it's just a big enifficent look at me sub.
Sean was real cool when I talked to him, I probably sent him 30+ messages about the sub & Questions about electrical before I bought the sub, & I mean the reason I got the sub was cause of the low end purpose of the sub & the rms rating on the sub is 6500, I couldn't find a single sub that handled more & it's a sundown like sub , such I planned on buying the Team sundown 18 before but there retooling the basket & the Ermagerd Just Seemed like what I should get.

the rms rating on the sub is 6500, I couldn't find a single sub that handled more.

Marketing wins again. Print the biggest number you can on the package and people will buy it.

I don't know how many "Root Mean Square"s you plan to use, or what they are, but 6500 sounds like a lot of them.

You'll have to let us know how the warranty works out when you blow it up with that NS1 amp and how much they charge you for a recone when they tell you that you were "clipping" or that their warranty doesn't cover burned voice coils.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.