Get Loud Car Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Has anyone bought or ran anything from these guys or know any information about them other than whats on line???
Im looking at trying a different Brand of 12s maybe and checking these out, as well as the 6.5 speakers. I was going try a USA company on some stuff, but they shut the doors and made a short run of stuff and I never got the chance try something new. Any Info would be great . Thanks.
Digging those 12s though. Would like to see a 10" as well. Amp look pretty Cookie Cut and dry. I have no interest in those. Im cool with CT Sounds amps I have in that aspect

Kind of remind me of the older Wolfram Subs????

Has anyone bought or ran anything from these guys or know any information about them other than whats on line???
Im looking at trying a different Brand of 12s maybe and checking these out, as well as the 6.5 speakers. I was going try a USA company on some stuff, but they shut the doors and made a short run of stuff and I never got the chance try something new. Any Info would be great . Thanks.
Digging those 12s though. Would like to see a 10" as well. Amp look pretty Cookie Cut and dry. I have no interest in those. Im cool with CT Sounds amps I have in that aspect

Your welcome to check out Facebook group Getloudcaraudio & Custom Enclosure's

Iam the owner and be glad to help send me email or welcome to call . Have ton of references as well the 8inch Subwoofer is my biggest seller. I will have the new GL-CM-12"& 15" on the way soon these will be usa made.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...