Kenwood DMX47S AppleCar Play - Loud Text Alert

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tammy Herzog

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have the Kenwood DMX47S installed in my 2015 Highlander and am at a loss as to how to turn down the volume for the alert for a text message when I am connected to Apple Car play. I have tried turning down the volume on the phone prior to plugging it in as well as adjusting it while it is plugged in and still get an extremely loud notification at times. Other times the notification alert is tolerable. Any help wold be appreciated.

I have the Kenwood DMX47S installed in my 2015 Highlander and am at a loss as to how to turn down the volume for the alert for a text message when I am connected to Apple Car play. I have tried turning down the volume on the phone prior to plugging it in as well as adjusting it while it is plugged in and still get an extremely loud notification at times. Other times the notification alert is tolerable. Any help wold be appreciated.
Try going into your settings and look for system sounds. You may be able to adjust it there.

Or, you can go into your phone settings, look for Apps, select you text app and turn off the notification for text.
Good Luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...