Los33 2000 GMC Sierra Build Log

Pop out the door handle with a screwdriver and reach in and unlock. Silverado aren't that hard lol. I take it your doing the windows to help with spl comps? Less flex = higher db?
That blows man. Hopefully you have good insurance. At least they didn't get the amp.

That blows man. Hopefully you have good insurance. At least they didn't get the amp.
I just cancelled my insurance nov 2.....

You'll get the truck back, just be prepared for the worst.
The cop kept insisting i get as much information as possible about my subs amps and all.

I told him no point in trying to find my audio, i said just as soon as you find my truck let me know even if it doesnt have rims. I have more rims for it.

No pawn shop will buy the ppi amp since its to expensive compared to boss and they dont accept subs without boxes with carpet..

I doubt they are gonna sell the entire wall.

So if the cops dont find them i will from craigslist. If i have to get my shitt back ima record myself stabbin the muthafukas so the audio scene can see there demise bro.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

there's not enough of obvious value for them to bother ripping the expensive parts out, unless they're smart - but smart people dont steal. the amp and subs will be a huge score for them (although its really not that much) but its still easy to trace

not sure why your rooms would be stolen, are they blingy aftermarket or something

there's not enough of obvious value for them to bother ripping the expensive parts out, unless they're smart - but smart people dont steal. the amp and subs will be a huge score for them (although its really not that much) but its still easy to trace
not sure why your rooms would be stolen, are they blingy aftermarket or something
Tahoe LT oem rims.

Go for 300-400$ a rim in the condition they were in, plus tires were 1300$ set because of speed rating.

Had them for drag racing before i put the system in.

Driving without insurance is illegal //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Not in all states.

Also any of you people that invest thousands into stereo equipment and can't drop 140$ into an alarm are just insane. I live on a private dirt road in the middle of nowhere and I wouldn't be without one.

Not in all states.
Also any of you people that invest thousands into stereo equipment and can't drop 140$ into an alarm are just insane. I live on a private dirt road in the middle of nowhere and I wouldn't be without one.
I do have an alarm, lol.

I'm now thinking about removing my stickers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Sure it's not the only thing about him that's illegal.
Lulz

No freckin way ! That really **** man ! Really sorry to hear that! No starter lock out ?
I have a viper 5701 with smart start and the immobilizer sitting in my room.

I never got around to installing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.