Los33 2000 GMC Sierra Build Log

Def ***** but i hope we learned a valuable lesson today... If your audio is worth more than your truck put a gps in that *****.

I have a viper 5701 with smart start and the immobilizer sitting in my room.
I never got around to installing it.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
CRAP it just keeps getting worse ! And I am rethinking my alarm install to make it more theft resistant !

CRAP it just keeps getting worse ! And I am rethinking my alarm install to make it more theft resistant !
Next truck i get:

-removable steering wheel

-shave door handles + locks

- put a switch on prndl sensor

This will stop most if not all large system thefts.

Smaller boxes and subs will still get taken, but not the truck/car.

Any word on your truck ?
Just got the call today 2 hours ago. Ima go see what all is wrong with the truck..

Lady said all audio, radio is gone and ignition and door lock is busted and dash is broken.

No word on my rims tho.

Gonna check it out tomorriw.

End result of theft //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

kt69RB.jpg

irM52F.jpg

rkidny.jpg

J2rLpu.jpg

o8a0Ww.jpg

wi5hXa.jpg

Miwo9l.jpg

k9NnDf.jpg

Well atleast you got it back ! If you fix the column is it drivable ? a round here once there done they torch them so I am glad to see yours not burnt. Surprised to see they took the box out ? thats crazy !

Well atleast you got it back ! If you fix the column is it drivable ? a round here once there done they torch them so I am glad to see yours not burnt. Surprised to see they took the box out ? thats crazy !

It's fast to rip the whole box out and then ditch the truck, then go back and take subs out to sell them in da streetz

So the theifs put stock rims n tires back on it?
I guess.. I would have just put bricks on it, but i found my rims so im waiting to see if the cops are willing to get them back.

The column is fine, but they broke the plastic pieces and broke the pins on my ignition cylinder lock so i just gotta replace that.

And get a new cluster :/

It's fast to rip the whole box out and then ditch the truck, then go back and take subs out to sell them in da streetz
They stole the truck just to keep the subs, i have looked and been to all the known places they sell stolen sh1t. They havent tried selling them.

But no normal thief will know how to wire dual ones anyway.

the hell man, someone needs to get shot. how did you even get it back? id be livid right now if that happened to my truck, how the hell do you even beat up the panels like that? you dont make money from that

oh look at that shiny new alternator, oh no leave that, its not worth much? lolol these people are really dumb they just know how to steal **** apparently.

the hell man, someone needs to get shot. how did you even get it back? id be livid right now if that happened to my truck, how the hell do you even beat up the panels like that? you dont make money from that

oh look at that shiny new alternator, oh no leave that, its not worth much? lolol these people are really dumb they just know how to steal **** apparently.
The police called me 2 days after it was reported stolen.. It was found next day at 1:23am.

The alternator its self was almost as much as 3 of the subs hahaha.

They stole all my welding wire tho and even the ones ran under the carpet.

They left the caraudio wire tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

I still got my sq4500 and lots more welding wire and fuses.

Ive already ordered avs door poppers and plates to weld over where the handles would be.

My viper alarm i have has 8 channels so i will open each door from the remote using the poppers and open the windows with my remote.

I will also be adding multiple kill switches and lo jack via sprint phone hidden deep in dash.

This way i get Location upto 10 meters compared to lojack gps devices that do 100 meters only.

The police called me 2 days after it was reported stolen.. It was found next day at 1:23am.
The alternator its self was almost as much as 3 of the subs hahaha.

They stole all my welding wire tho and even the ones ran under the carpet.

They left the caraudio wire tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

I still got my sq4500 and lots more welding wire and fuses.

Ive already ordered avs door poppers and plates to weld over where the handles would be.

My viper alarm i have has 8 channels so i will open each door from the remote using the poppers and open the windows with my remote.

I will also be adding multiple kill switches and lo jack via sprint phone hidden deep in dash.

This way i get Location upto 10 meters compared to lojack gps devices that do 100 meters only.

somehow there was no fingerprints even after they touched like EVERYTHING? did they even tell you how they found it, where, who it was, etc? id be on their ass to get my stuff back and find the guy who stole it

somehow there was no fingerprints even after they touched like EVERYTHING? did they even tell you how they found it, where, who it was, etc? id be on their ass to get my stuff back and find the guy who stole it
I dont know if they did fingerprint scans and all.

I just told them to get my truck back.

I wasnt worried about anything else since its normal here. They dont waste there time looking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.