Los33 2000 GMC Sierra Build Log

I dont know if they did fingerprint scans and all.
I just told them to get my truck back.

I wasnt worried about anything else since its normal here. They dont waste there time looking.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
yeah i hear a lot about this type of crime in texas, especially houston. probably hundreds of chop shops that do this..

yeah i hear a lot about this type of crime in texas, especially houston. probably hundreds of chop shops that do this..
The storage lot i picked my truck up at was chop shop central.

The storage lot i picked my truck up at was chop shop central.
just start dropping by places and say you're looking for some chevrolet stuff someone stole, if you run by the people who did it theyll prob **** themselves thinking you're onto them even if you have no idea lol

any updates on this?
They arrested the guy with my rims and the guy who was selling the cluster of my truck disconnected his phone number.

Cops found him, but he is currently being investigated.

My truck is running now and i have another cluster with 160k miles on it shipping in.

I just got a couple more things to do like alarms, etc.

They arrested the guy with my rims and the guy who was selling the cluster of my truck disconnected his phone number.
Cops found him, but he is currently being investigated.

My truck is running now and i have another cluster with 160k miles on it shipping in.

I just got a couple more things to do like alarms, etc.

man that has to be so satisfying to know that those fuckers got caught. still sucks about the damage and time you've had to waste though, but now you can sue for all your damages plus some for your time and i hope you win all your money back.

man that has to be so satisfying to know that those fuckers got caught. still sucks about the damage and time you've had to waste though, but now you can sue for all your damages plus some for your time and i hope you win all your money back.
I cant sue since im apart of an on going investigation of auto thefts around the area.

Only thing i get out of it is if they identify my stuff they will return it.

But cop said it has to be custom made or have special markings or else i have a less likely chance of getting it back

I cant sue since im apart of an on going investigation of auto thefts around the area.
Only thing i get out of it is if they identify my stuff they will return it.

But cop said it has to be custom made or have special markings or else i have a less likely chance of getting it back

once the investigation is over, you have to be legally allowed to sue for compensation for damages incurred as long as you can prove they stole your equipment and that it costed you x amount of money. the cops will prove that they are thieves, you'll just have to bring that documentation when the investigation is over and you try to recover any losses

i assume it wasnt all dinged up right?
Nope.. It has tiny dents near the door, but not as bad.

once the investigation is over, you have to be legally allowed to sue for compensation for damages incurred as long as you can prove they stole your equipment and that it costed you x amount of money. the cops will prove that they are thieves, you'll just have to bring that documentation when the investigation is over and you try to recover any losses
If they find any of my stuff then ill have the option to recoup my items. If they find evidence of it being in there possession, but it was sold or thrown away then i have the option to sue for material items.

Since it was a large group targeting multiple vehicles they cannot specifically identify who caused damage or who actually was there to do anything.

So i cannot sue for anything, but the cost of my items if they were found to be in possession of it.

[quote name='atoz2']Hey @los33 did you end up finding everything? Or start back on the truck ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I recovered my truck with rims, wall, radio, dash, cluster all missing and much more..

I bought a 06 chrysler 300 then in april it got stuck in the floods and just now got totaled.

So im on the hunt on a new vehicle and plan to do a new build one day.

Which is why i been gone so long

I recovered my truck with rims, wall, radio, dash, cluster all missing and much more..
I bought a 06 chrysler 300 then in april it got stuck in the floods and just now got totaled.

So im on the hunt on a new vehicle and plan to do a new build one day.

Which is why i been gone so long

That's great to hear!!! I'm glad you still have plans!!! You build was fun to read!! I'm glad things kinda worked out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.