Participant count
  • Participant list

Ltonedesma

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a

KICKER - CX 360W Class AB Bridgeable Multichannel Amplifier with Variable Crossovers

KICKER - CS Series 6" x 9" 3-Way Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones 4 Ohms in the rear

Kenwood - 6-1/2" 2-Way Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones 4 Ohm in the doors

and it was wired by Best Buy, I have a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP and want the dash speaker to work again since I bought a new speaker for it before I knew they sold me a 4 channel amp and the only wired up 4 speakers. the other speaker for the dash is a Kicker 46CSC354 also a 4 Ohm speaker is there anyway I can wire the speaker from the amp to the dash and have it be safe like add a speaker to a channel even tho it has the 6x9’s or the 6.5’s on it

You could just hook it up to the factory wiring and let the factory amp/HU run it. Otherwise you’d have to wire the dash speaker and a door speaker together for a 2-ohm load, and run that to one channel on the amp, but that’d be difficult since they’re far apart.

Last edited:
I can’t see anything from that attachment

x2, I don't see anything.

OP, the easiest thing to do would be hook it up to your radio. The issue with a center speaker is that you need both left and right side sounds going to it. So if you hook it up to your radio, then it's only going to be left or ride side that it'll be hooked up to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.