Looking for a Nice Headunit

But I mean is it really worth the $330 and do I really need all of the features that the headunit has? I mean it has all of these bells and whistles and I have no clue what some of them are so I was thinking maybe I didn't need them. All of the Clarion headunits look really plain to me, but thats my opinion.

But I mean is it really worth the $330 and do I really need all of the features that the headunit has? I mean it has all of these bells and whistles and I have no clue what some of them are so I was thinking maybe I didn't need them. All of the Clarion headunits look really plain to me, but thats my opinion.

yes it is worth $330. it's up to you wether you need them are not. maybe consider a 7600 or 6600

You mean compare their features and stuff or go and actually see and feel how they work because I have no local dealer that sells Eclipse around here.

Ok. Out of the Pioneer, Alpine and Kenwood which is the best? Since I cannot buy the Eclipse online, I have to scratch it off.

Ok. Out of the Pioneer, Alpine and Kenwood which is the best? Since I cannot buy the Eclipse online, I have to scratch it off.

my vote goes for the pioneer. that deck has so many features and is easy to use and has a clean faceplate and not a lot of clutter on it. also has nice graphics just for kicks. the alpine comes in second for me. kenwood would be last. i've had nothing but problems with kenwood.

Unless your shopping Crutchfield, Alpine is also restricted from online sales. Although I must admit if I wasnt in the business and didnt desire the products that I use, I could def trust them.

--Don

I am leaning towards the Pioneer myself only because it has so many features but is it really worth the whole entire $335? I mean that is a lot of money to spend of just a heaunit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.