Looking for a Nice Headunit

everybody is talking about not getting a factory warranty from eclipse buying it online, but crutchfield is the only online dealer for alpine and i believe pioneer as well because i know sounddomain and thezeb are not authorized. i also think that the pioneer does not authorize any online sales of the premier series.

everybody is talking about not getting a factory warranty from eclipse buying it online, but crutchfield is the only online dealer for alpine and i believe pioneer as well because i know sounddomain and thezeb are not authorized. i also think that the pioneer does not authorize any online sales of the premier series.
That is correct. Premier is a restricted line.

--Don

you can get it for like $340 at sounddomain. go to dealtime.com and you can find it for like $315 and sounddomain will give you a discount and end up selling it for $340. also look at thezeb.com or ikesound.com

Ok. It looks like Ikesound has the cheapest price for a Pioneer Premier DEH-860MP which is going to set me back $335. That is alot of money to spend on a headunit if you ask me. What would you guys say is the best headunit for UNDER $300 is? I do not want to buy off of e-bay. Sorry to keep going back and forth but over $300 is alot of money to spend a on headunit.

Ok. It looks like Ikesound has the cheapest price for a Pioneer Premier DEH-860MP which is going to set me back $335. That is alot of money to spend on a headunit if you ask me. What would you guys say is the best headunit for UNDER $300 is? I do not want to buy off of e-bay. Sorry to keep going back and forth but over $300 is alot of money to spend a on headunit.

look into the 760 then.

Does it still have most of the features the 860 has? I mean if it is a big drastic change or am I just missing a few gizmos I don't really need? If it is some major differences then I might fork out that amount. I am just making sure I am not paying for something I will not use.

Does it still have most of the features the 860 has? I mean if it is a big drastic change or am I just missing a few gizmos I don't really need? If it is some major differences then I might fork out that amount. I am just making sure I am not paying for something I will not use.

i use to have a 750 which is last years version of the 760 and went to the 8600 and i'm glad i did it. you go from like a 3 band eq to a 13 band eq. better sub controls. you can control the slope on you sub crossover. you can adjust the front and rear speakers seperately. having different crossover points, slopes, and levels on your front and rear speakers. the 860 also has time alignment and auto eq and position selctor. all these features come with the 860 that the 760 doesn't have. i went from a 750 to an 8600 and don't regret it at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.