MP3z Givin Me Trouble.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ebonyisland
10+ year member

I have an Eclipse 3434 - Brand New (just had it installed less than a month ago). Im not sure if my problem is a defect of the unit or something else, but I notice that if I have an MP3 CD in, when I shut the car off and start it back up it often (like 75% of the time) will display track one and Ill only hear static, even if I was listening to track 43 when I turned the car off. Turning the power off on the unit and turning it back on puts me right back where I initially left off so its not a huge problem, but it doesnt seem like it should work that way. Any thoughts?

Thats what you get for buying an Eclipse deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Maybe try new cd-rs? I know that when I tried burning MP3s on my cheap GQ cds it would just mix up the tracks and skip this ShT out of them. They would never come out rite. But i just bought some good fuji film ones and it works perfect. If it has nothing to do with ur media then use your warranty since you say its brand new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.