Looking for a new sub/amp combo?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hate to break it to you but there was no one on the ballot named Brandon. Crazy how you Trumptards can't get simple names right.

biden agreed live on tv with let’s go Brandon 😂. Don’t you agree since he does? Not everyone is an automatic orange man lover, but anyone with half a brain can tell that Biden at best has a 1/4 of one left 😂. Biden gets names, words, places, and just about everything else wrong all the time 😂

biden agreed live on tv with let’s go Brandon 😂. Don’t you agree since he does? Not everyone is an automatic orange man lover, but anyone with half a brain can tell that Biden at best has a 1/4 of one left 😂. Biden gets names, words, places, and just about everything else wrong all the time 😂
So you are saying that Biden is exactly the same as Trump basically. Since Trump couldn't get names, words , places, or anything else right. You people are f*cking hilarious. Dumber than **** but absolutely hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

So you are saying that Biden is exactly the same as Trump basically. Since Trump couldn't get names, words , places, or anything else right. You people are f*cking hilarious. Dumber than **** but absolutely hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

if you look at my comment I purposely put in there not everyone is an orange man lover meaning trump. You still to my amazement mention trump lol. TDS is real 😂. I don’t recall everyday trump getting peoples names wrong, saying things that don’t form an understandable sentence etc but I’ll take ya word for it 😂. Enough of the politics on here, my I’ll join the off topic discussion on it lol

if you look at my comment I purposely put in there not everyone is an orange man lover meaning trump. You still to my amazement mention trump lol. TDS is real 😂. I don’t recall everyday trump getting peoples names wrong, saying things that don’t form an understandable sentence etc but I’ll take ya word for it 😂. Enough of the politics on here, my I’ll join the off topic discussion on it lol
There is no way that even you are that stupid bro. At least you tried tho.

Amp= Taramps HD 3000/1 ohm Class D.. $195.00 On E-bay with 1 year warranty. Run It at 2 ohms and should be plenty of power for the sub below and if you ever decide to add another sub or upgrade later?? You have the power to do so . Amp should run easily without over heating with the head room

https://www.ctsounds.com/collection...ers/products/strato-10?variant=39568885973147
This is what I would probrably run in that Jeep.. But Thats me. Build an enclosure with the rest of your funds
thanks. I've heard of taramps but I think it was mentioned an electrical upgrade was pretty much required. I'm trying to find someone local to help me with that but so far, no luck.
I'll check into the CT Sounds too. You linked a 10". I'm wondering if one 12" would be sufficient providing I give it a good bit of power??
Wow, alot of choices.

thank you.

I see your back on the thread with us “retards.” 😂🤣😂 Talking about I “stole” designs when they’re on SSA’s website for the ENTIRE world to download for free 😂🤣😉forget the beers… put down the crack pipe, bro.
You know there really is something to say about retards that just keep on keeping on. I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Just the fact that people who are dumber than **** keep running their mouths about **** they know nothing about is genuinely priceless. It's free entertainment and I honestly hope you don't stop bro. Laughing at you everyday brings me much joy. Carry on my little dumb schmuck buddy.

You know there really is something to say about retards that just keep on keeping on. I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Just the fact that people who are dumber than **** keep running their mouths about **** they know nothing about is genuinely priceless. It's free entertainment and I honestly hope you don't stop bro. Laughing at you everyday brings me much joy. Carry on my little dumb schmuck buddy.
“Keep on keeping on.” Sounds like your lame asss 😂🤣😂 like most people on here I’ll fade away… you on the other hand are going on SEVENTEEN years of active back and forth on a car audio forum 😂🤣😂 your whole life revolves around a car audio forum 😂🤣😂 and you rarely post about car audio 😂🤣😂 your life is so pathetic that you have to go on a car audio forum to ask if you should cook chicken or pork 😂🤣😂 this is your social media 😂🤣😂got all in your feelings awhile back and said you were leaving this site (as if anyone gave a fuk), and then brought your lame asss back like 2 weeks later because THIS IS YOUR LIFE and it’s all you have 😂🤣😂you’re probably a female with all of the attention you seek 😂🤣😂fukking loser 😂🤣😂

“Keep on keeping on.” Sounds like your lame asss 😂🤣😂 like most people on here I’ll fade away… you on the other hand are going on SEVENTEEN years of active back and forth on a car audio forum 😂🤣😂 your whole life revolves around a car audio forum 😂🤣😂 and you rarely post about car audio 😂🤣😂 your life is so pathetic that you have to go on a car audio forum to ask if you should cook chicken or pork 😂🤣😂 this is your social media 😂🤣😂got all in your feelings awhile back and said you were leaving this site (as if anyone gave a fuk), and then brought your lame asss back like 2 weeks later because THIS IS YOUR LIFE and it’s all you have 😂🤣😂you’re probably a female with all of the attention you seek 😂🤣😂fukking loser 😂🤣😂
Lmfao! You mad bro? Hahahaha so mad you can't even get the simplest of facts right. Clowning your dumb @ss is damn near too easy. Keep it coming bro. The fact that you are such a schmuck that you don't even realize how stupid you are is legendary. Dueces

Lmfao! You mad bro? Hahahaha so mad you can't even get the simplest of facts right. Clowning your dumb @ss is damn near too easy. Keep it coming bro. The fact that you are such a schmuck that you don't even realize how stupid you are is legendary. Dueces
There you go chunking deuces again… knowing your lame ass will be on this site ALL fukking night lurking 😂🤣😂gtfoh crackhead

There you go chunking deuces again… knowing your lame *** will be on this site ALL fukking night lurking 😂🤣😂gtfoh crackhead
Ok Corky. Well I'll check back in later. See if you can manage to post some witty comments for me to reply to. I want you to try really hard for me my little retard buddy. Toodles

I keep seeing these comments about Biden and other stuff and had no idea what was going on. I put the Slow guy on ignore after his first or second comment. Just an idea for the others that don't like useless drama.

I keep seeing these comments about Biden and other stuff and had no idea what was going on. I put the Slow guy on ignore after his first or second comment. Just an idea for the others that don't like useless drama.
I ignored him for the longest… just finally got tired of him, I guess. Lame people trying to be cool online gets old lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...