kove audio

Excuse me, Michael Kovener. Sorry, its been like 8 years since I spoke to him.
Not a big deal, I just never knew a Dennis Kovener.

Michael Kovener was the Amplifier engineer at Lanzar. The Kove subwoofers he had a company engineer for him. The cones, spiders, and voice coils were made in the U.S.A. and the rest came from China.

Not a big deal, I just never knew a Dennis Kovener.
Michael Kovener was the Amplifier engineer at Lanzar. The Kove subwoofers he had a company engineer for him. The cones, spiders, and voice coils were made in the U.S.A. and the rest came from China.
For their day, the Kove products looked strong, especially when they first came out. But the company's practice on these very boards made it impossible for me to ever consider owning one of their products. Now that the company has sold, I dont suppose it really matters any. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Thanks for the name correction.

i am still looking for the quad coils.and for my 3 years winning it is in hawaii. and you know in hawaii it is harder to hit on the term lab.dont ask me why ask wayne him self .and the owner back then was gary and now it is us amps. if you guys ever do come to hawaii you can go to any stereo shop and ask about the orange hatch back.i dont care what any body say about the product i still will be looking for it .

from 2001 till now i dont ever recall anyone going around really talking much about kove.....it was great stuff in its day just around where i live alot of folks were burnt over the lanzar deal. having known gary i never heard him speak about any "net help" other than him having some rock musicians that were handy with web sites build his page.......that is all i ever heard him talk about the net.

company was started in 96-98? it slowed down the year of or year after limp bizcut had their starfish cd. 2001? 2002? lol they won some db drags and set some records in meca.... mick fleetwood (fleetwood mac) fred durst, and the members of poison were all spokesmodels (riki rocket and/or cc deville are the ones that built the last kove site.

from 2001 till now i dont ever recall anyone going around really talking much about kove.....it was great stuff in its day just around where i live alot of folks were burnt over the lanzar deal. having known gary i never heard him speak about any "net help" other than him having some rock musicians that were handy with web sites build his page.......that is all i ever heard him talk about the net.
Yes, Im sure he doesn't like bringing it up, it was a major black eye for him. But it happened. And Gary, is an ahole. You can tell him that for me next time you see him, if you want.

i am still looking for the quad coils.and for my 3 years winning it is in hawaii. and you know in hawaii it is harder to hit on the term lab.dont ask me why ask wayne him self .and the owner back then was gary and now it is us amps. if you guys ever do come to hawaii you can go to any stereo shop and ask about the orange hatch back.i dont care what any body say about the product i still will be looking for it .
so how much is kovener paying u? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

yah i have a lot of koves stuffs to but i am looking for the quad coils. right now i have all dual 2 coils. so people dont try to get mad all i want is the quad coils. audioholic dont know why you sound so mad all i want is the quad. any way what kind of subs you got and what is your metering score with how much subs and watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.