kove audio

Today, almost 13 years after this post, I was looking thru youtube and found a video sponsored by KOVE Audio. Upon getting over my shock that this company still exists, I noticed people bitching about the company's ethics still to this very day. lol

Today, almost 13 years after this post, I was looking thru youtube and found a video sponsored by KOVE Audio. Upon getting over my shock that this company still exists, I noticed people bitching about the company's ethics still to this very day. lol
Speaking of things that are still around. Good to see you still popping by.

Doesn't look like Kove is anything but earbuds and bluetooth stuff for phones and ipods now. You really have a hardon against that guy though it seems.

Speaking of things that are still around. Good to see you still popping by.

Doesn't look like Kove is anything but earbuds and bluetooth stuff for phones and ipods now. You really have a hardon against that guy though it seems.
Eh, Id forgotten all about him until his company name popped up on my screen yesterday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.