Just got Jacked!!!!

ahhh....woke up seen title and hoped it wasnt about black people and it was lol **** o well and you shoulda ran out there or something dude instead of letting them take ur stuff

ahhh....woke up seen title and hoped it wasnt about black people and it was lol **** o well and you shoulda ran out there or something dude instead of letting them take ur stuff
screen name says it all

your going to possibly risk your life for some subs and and amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:

are you serious?

Is a glass break sensor really necessary though? Would the shock from breaking a window set off the shock sensor?
not if they use a punch or something. i have a glass break sensor and pretty much if anything taps on the glass, it goes off.

screen name says it all
your going to possibly risk your life for some subs and and amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:crazy:

are you serious?
Yeah your right man, I would risk it all your so cool....

if they broke the window and unlocked the door then i think it the reg alarm would go off?
When my car got broken into they didn't open the door, they must have busted the window and just leaned it and grabbed the **** dvd player...door was still locked when I got in the car and I doubt they took the time to lock it back up when they were done, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from