Just got Jacked!!!!

Rep352
10+ year member

Yes I said VIOLATED. I need everyone's help, eyes and ears. At 2 a.m. this morning two black males in a silver or white Honda or Altima stole my three planet audio amps. Black and red and silver and blue. I believe my car was targeted, because I am in the process of rebuilding and have not had subs in my car for several weeks. I have posted a picture. Please if you see them, know someone that has seen them let me know. 352-317-4193.

post the pic here man.

hope they are stupid and pawn the **** and it gets discovered as stolen. got serial numbers by chance?

Man that *****...good luck with the recovery....Pics do help. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yes I said VIOLATED. I need everyone's help, eyes and ears. At 2 a.m. this morning two black males in a silver or white Honda or Altima stole my three planet audio amps. Black and red and silver and blue. I believe my car was targeted, because I am in the process of rebuilding and have not had subs in my car for several weeks. I have posted a picture. Please if you see them, know someone that has seen them let me know. 352-317-4193.
Please post pics. What area of town? I live on the NE side and will keep a lookout.

Just keep an eye out at local pawn shops and craigslist for them. If they pop up on CL take a bunch of buddies in a huge white van and some guns. Get that **** back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from