Just got Jacked!!!!

You're from Colorado........LOL. Don't they dress up their little 5 year old girls in makeup and enter them in beauty contests for the pedos to beat off to and kill later? And they have buttsecks with NBA players, then with their boyfriends without changing panties?
Colorado is full of pedos, incest cases and kids with daddy issues

I should shut up before you and your molested "partner" shoot up my school.
youre just mad that people want to see our kids and not your ghetto chicago black asses

You're from Colorado........LOL. Don't they dress up their little 5 year old girls in makeup and enter them in beauty contests for the pedos to beat off to and kill later? And they have buttsecks with NBA players, then with their boyfriends without changing panties?
Colorado is full of pedos, incest cases and kids with daddy issues

I should shut up before you and your molested "partner" shoot up my school.
That beauty contest show for kids is fawking crazy. It's funny how fat ugly parents try to live out their dreams through their kids...

He better be if he comes around here.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Pimp slap dem *****s..
Lol. I do find it funny when me and my boys go out somewhere, like to a bar, or just to the mall, how nicer people become. A bunch of mid 20's black males must scare alot of people. We went to Bw3's to watch the game this past weekend, and man was our waiter nice! Lol

they had to be black:rolleyes:
and had to be an altima...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

***** your stuff got jacked...i got robbed by some punk highschool kids

Lol. I do find it funny when me and my boys go out somewhere, like to a bar, or just to the mall, how nicer people become. A bunch of mid 20's black males must scare alot of people. We went to Bw3's to watch the game this past weekend, and man was our waiter nice! Lol
They know you guys would be crying about being racist if they weren't nice.

hope you called the cops and filed a report...atleast will stop them from popping up in pawn shops if they haven't already. And even if they have..once its filed as stolen property you can still get it back. I'd keep a lookout on ebay for them or even locally craigslist.

hope you called the cops and filed a report...atleast will stop them from popping up in pawn shops if they haven't already. And even if they have..once its filed as stolen property you can still get it back. I'd keep a lookout on ebay for them or even locally craigslist.
I looked on your local craigslist and seen you had an ad for 2 weeks..did anyone ever show up to look at them at that time? Maybe they gave details to someone else to carry out the dirty work about what your car looked like etc and how the amps were positioned. Seems possible since the break in was not much trouble. I'd give all that info of who you had contact about the amps to the police and let them follow up with those people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from