Just got Jacked!!!!

Only the old folks do that. We'll just kick your ass. It's works better and the punishment of pain is immediate
Only on the internet.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And his road..for worse than spammers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
I guess he is so wired right now, he sort of forgot common sense (use PM..not public)

I am sorry to hear though, but I definately would have done something to stop them if I saw them!
Tower Rd runs almost the entire length of the city and is a main Street. This gives nothing away about where he lives, just the section of town.

Only the old folks do that. We'll just kick your ass. It's works better and the punishment of pain is immediate
This is going to perpetuate the stereotype. And people wonder why I have so few black friends.

I had a friends Tahoe get broken in to in gville behind a fense took his two kicker amps left the 6 12's.. lol
gville getting ghetto.. lol
Yes, it is getting bad. I don't know who to blame more, the economy, entitlement, or the general lack of respect for others. I fear it is a bundle of all of them.

This is going to perpetuate the stereotype. And people wonder why I have so few black friends.
That doesn't stereotype anything, it's a joke. Also you don't have many black friends because you don't have many black friends, nothing wrong with that. I have more black friends than white, nothing wrong with that right? Now the way you stated your post made it seem like your a stereotype....

***** man! File the report, like mentioned, if you haven't already. Get a gun if you don't have one but only to scare them if there's a next time. A customer of mine decided to shoot a guy breaking into his car (shot em' in the leg) and served 16 months in jail while the guy breaking in the car stayed in jail all of 2 weeks or so and got out on a small ($2,000) bail. Def. not worth messin' up your life for some amps.

Next story I have....lol!

A guy I worked with over a year ago was telling me how he and a friend used to break into cars!!! He had some crazy stories and this one was the dumbest of them all----one was part time at a local shop. The shop installed a large system in a Caddy Deville on 22's. System contained a Pioneer double din radio, 2 jl 13w7's, 2 jl 1000/1's, jl 4 chan 0 awg wiring throughout, Optima battery in the front and back. The system caught fire under the hood from a bogus install and messed up a lot of the engine components. These 2 guys knew where the shop was that the audio shop was taking the car to for the repairs (in the country) and decided to go there and take everything out the car one night!

They take a large jack and took the 22's, the 2 w7's, all three amps, the battery under the hood and the double din! My former co worker took the 2 subs and 2 1000/1's and the other guy took the rest. Other guy sold, the 4 ch, 4 22" rims and tires and the double din and battery for $2k cash total in less than a week!!! My former co worker was snitched on by the other guy (cops were on too them) and he gets scared and THROWS THE 13W7'S AND THE 2 1000/1'S OVER A BRIDGE INTO A LOCAL LAKE......!!!!! Doesn't that piss you off!!!!! That was a lot of money he tossed into the lake!!! STUPID!!! Should have given it back to the owner before he ruin 4 pieces of high dollar, high quality equipment. Says he was scared b/c the police searched the other guys house and that guy told on him. Lame guys. And he wonders why to this day I never let him come to my house/shop!!!

Sorry for the long winded story but I know most of you guys 'like' to hear true stories like that/this!!!

V.

That doesn't stereotype anything, it's a joke. Also you don't have many black friends because you don't have many black friends, nothing wrong with that. I have more black friends than white, nothing wrong with that right? Now the way you stated your post made it seem like your a stereotype....
Indeed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

youre just mad that people want to see our kids and not your ghetto chicago black asses
I take it you frequent those pageants a lot huh? Probably got a hard drive full of "memories" from them. You like that young stuff I take it. Only thing worth a **** in Colorado is Billups and Carmelo Anthony.

AHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAPWNED
You sure got a purty mouth.........How many years did your daddy/brother touch your pee pee?

To be some half ass Maxxsonics dealer, you're really a toolbag.

***** man! File the report, like mentioned, if you haven't already. Get a gun if you don't have one but only to scare them if there's a next time. A customer of mine decided to shoot a guy breaking into his car (shot em' in the leg) and served 16 months in jail while the guy breaking in the car stayed in jail all of 2 weeks or so and got out on a small ($2,000) bail. Def. not worth messin' up your life for some amps.Next story I have....lol!

A guy I worked with over a year ago was telling me how he and a friend used to break into cars!!! He had some crazy stories and this one was the dumbest of them all----one was part time at a local shop. The shop installed a large system in a Caddy Deville on 22's. System contained a Pioneer double din radio, 2 jl 13w7's, 2 jl 1000/1's, jl 4 chan 0 awg wiring throughout, Optima battery in the front and back. The system caught fire under the hood from a bogus install and messed up a lot of the engine components. These 2 guys knew where the shop was that the audio shop was taking the car to for the repairs (in the country) and decided to go there and take everything out the car one night!

They take a large jack and took the 22's, the 2 w7's, all three amps, the battery under the hood and the double din! My former co worker took the 2 subs and 2 1000/1's and the other guy took the rest. Other guy sold, the 4 ch, 4 22" rims and tires and the double din and battery for $2k cash total in less than a week!!! My former co worker was snitched on by the other guy (cops were on too them) and he gets scared and THROWS THE 13W7'S AND THE 2 1000/1'S OVER A BRIDGE INTO A LOCAL LAKE......!!!!! Doesn't that piss you off!!!!! That was a lot of money he tossed into the lake!!! STUPID!!! Should have given it back to the owner before he ruin 4 pieces of high dollar, high quality equipment. Says he was scared b/c the police searched the other guys house and that guy told on the other. Lame guys. And he wonders why to this day I never let him come to my house/shop!!!

Sorry for the long winded story but I know most of you guys 'like' to hear true stories like that/this!!!

V.

I don't know the wording of the law locally, but I have been informed by local law enforcement that you must call before making contact and cannot use deadly force without provocation. Makes Texas sound better and better every day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif A home owner, however, can at any time, feel threatened by someone and use deadly force inside their home without fear of prosecution.

It pisses me off when people steal others hard earned stuff, and then boast about their achievements like they've actually did something worth while. My question would be why didn't the shop put his equipment in thier shop? However that guy shouldve been able to threaten him with the gun, but he shouldve known unless his life was threaten, he shouldve just fired into the air.

It pisses me off when people steal others hard earned stuff, and then boast about their achievements like they've actually did something worth while. My question would be why didn't the shop put his equipment in thier shop? However that guy shouldve been able to threaten him with the gun, but he shouldve known unless his life was threaten, he shouldve just fired into the air.
x2 on all of that. The guy that shot the thief doesn't have the best of reputations with the law already....and walks and talks like he's a hard a$$ so guess he wanted to prove it!! He shot and paid the price. He claims the guy had one of his subs or something and tried to run off once he saw him. He told me the thief was on the ground crying and begging him not to shoot again!!!!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from