Just got Jacked!!!!

they had to be black:rolleyes:
True that! They making me look bad...

Sorry for your lost man...keep a look around local pawnshops and craigslist. Also did you take pix of your subs and stuff before hand, just for proof and reference for the pawn shops?

**** that *****, I'm pissed off for you...

when you find them, cute the fing hands off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
orly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

where is the pic?
this ^^

:sneaky:glad im not black
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

black guys driving hondas?
Ive seen it. My buddys dad had a nice system in his car and his entire car got stolen while he was at work. The police found it 2 days later and the system was ripped out and the entire car smelled like vaseline.

Ive seen it. My buddys dad had a nice system in his car and his entire car got stolen while he was at work. The police found it 2 days later and the system was ripped out and the entire car smelled like vaseline.
i lol'd

Either their wraping keys or playing hide the Rainbow Rope...

Thank you everyone. I know that one was black for sure because they woke me up and I saw them out my window and my car sits under the street light. I know the chances of getting them back is slim but it doesn't hurt to have people look out for you thanks. I live off of Tower Road.

Randal

Thank you everyone. I know that one was black for sure because they woke me up and I saw them out my window and my car sits under the street light. I know the chances of getting them back is slim but it doesn't hurt to have people look out for you thanks. I live off of Tower Road.
Randal
Did you run outside with a bat/gun?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rep352

10+ year member
Rep352
Gainesville,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from