jtomsic's scion tc build log

ebay for volt meter... and the alarm is just an LED connected to the alarm... used a drill bit to one of the stock rocker pieces that pop out to allow switches..

also got my new custom seats installed in front, back, and i installed my new center arm rest all wrapped in leather...two toned black and ivory... looks awesome they are comfortable as hell ... now i can get my amp rack built in the back because i know how the back seats are going to be... will get some pics of seats up soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a 2012 Toyota 86 (Australia), with the standard factory fitted head unit. It has served me well over the years. All of a sudden the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...

About this thread

jtomsic

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
jtomsic
Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date