jtomsic's scion tc build log

Next time you do a box, about 4" between each screw. You're weakening the MDF joints more than helping it.

I would have used a couple of 4" aeros instead so you could get more volume for that XXX.

Next time you do a box, about 4" between each screw. You're weakening the MDF joints more than helping it.
yeah i ended up adding resin to pretty much everything so i think its good. seems to be tight i stood on it and it was fine so i think it should be alright for the sub i guess i will find out tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Like everyone else said, you are making the box weaker with that many screws. At Lowes they sell 1.5" MDF self drilling + countersinking screws. It's a green box. Buy it and never look back. I will never use any other type of screw for building boxes.

i will buddy its pretty loud im happy with it for the moment cant wait to get it all wrapped and get my new seats tho! u ever see clazzios for our car? they are nice man check em out... beangarage.com and trdsparks.com have them ...they make leather and suede ones in a few diff colors and two tone and all that..
Ive seen them, nice stuff. My next upgrade iss going to be rims and coilivers. The rubber I got wont last 5000 miles, then I get the wheels. When the warrenty is up its getting boosted by P-tuning. Have you heard of them. If not you should check out their web site

Ive seen them, nice stuff. My next upgrade iss going to be rims and coilivers. The rubber I got wont last 5000 miles, then I get the wheels. When the warrenty is up its getting boosted by P-tuning. Have you heard of them. If not you should check out their web site
im actually going to get new rims next thursday..well look anyhow so i will be grabbing tires also.. ive been close to ordering them went as far as putting cc# in on afew sites but changing my mind because i cant physically see the rims before i buy. i never heard of them..whats their site p-tuning.com?

253812_177509435637214_100001344751103_403943_1857625_n.jpg

xxx logo wrapped in white vinyl..wasnt fun with all the round parts but its not bad few spots need super glued to make them stay a little better if the 3D peices dont look right i have white vinyl left and will do an inlaid version in the vinyl with it instead.

250064_177619978959493_100001344751103_404499_5502660_n.jpg

box wrapped in vinyl ..trying to work out how to mount the xxx logo or if i want to just do the inlaid i still have a half yard of white vinyl.. i want to incorporate white in it somewhere to match my new seats so im painting my L-brackets white that will mount the box to the false floor and i think the amp rack is gonna be wrapped white

L-brackets are painted and installed..however i only drilled into the false floor at moment not into box yet.. dont know if its even necessary theres about 6 inch height difference behind it and its pinned between the L-brackets and that.. dont really want to drill into the box if i dont have to. was out messing with the xxx logo i cut out the logo in vinyl now thinking inlaid route is going to be better option..but also have an idea for mounting a little board that has the logo on it to give it a little different look and also i can take it off the box if i decide i dont care for it that way.. not sure

its not going nowhere..trust me.. im 6'3 235lbs and i was jumpin on it
why does your height matter? lulz

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

250064_177619978959493_100001344751103_404499_5502660_n.jpg

box wrapped in vinyl ..trying to work out how to mount the xxx logo or if i want to just do the inlaid i still have a half yard of white vinyl.. i want to incorporate white in it somewhere to match my new seats so im painting my L-brackets white that will mount the box to the false floor and i think the amp rack is gonna be wrapped white
thats sexual

Performance Auto Parts Warehouse, Installation, and Dyno Tuning | PTUNING.COM (877-788-6464)
Do you have the really loud metal on metal vibration sound from outside rear when to bass hits a higher tone.. I think its coming from the heat plate on the bottom of the car below the spare and over the exhaust?
yeah i havent investigated it too much i havent ordered any deadner yet hopin it helps

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

why does your height matter? lulz 

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

thats sexual
thanks bro lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.