Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
As has been stated a million times, who cares where the money comes from, how does that effect the build? A build is a build. Maybe we should start a form for build logs, you have to include equipment, vehicle, and source of income...
Good to see the build progressing, not a fan of the rims but eh, to each their own.
Never said it made the build less impressive or effects it in any way.....i just like to know details, just seems tough to believe

Ha...oh and the rims to....those had to be like a couple grand to

Seriously, who gives two shits where he got the money? And what's with all the black/white comments? Black and white alike roll around on big rims and put in expensive systems... and I'm sure there are plenty of wealthy black parents who have bought expensive **** for their kids. Watch an episode of Run's House for Gods' sake. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif This kid is trying to post pictures of his build and it has turned into this investigation about how he can afford it... He's got a nice car, nice rims, is putting an expensive system into it, has a nice phone, nice laptop, mom drives a nice car, etc... who cares? He's not on here bragging about how much this cost, or how much that was, and yet everyone keeps bringing it up like it matters. Lay off the kid and let him document his build.

Ok it's your car and all, but honestly 26s are just too big for an Explorer, especially an Ironman Edition. It is supposed to be a off-road package. Again, your car, your money, your choice, but I would have went with something a little more rugged looking, and then 20s or 22s with some Toyo/Nitto offroad tires. Something like these:

dalarblack.jpg

those are pretty sweet.. i dont like wheels with no lip though.. And i didnt get the ironman bc its "offroad" or whatever... just because i like the interior colors it came in and some of the exterior features...

and all the money stuff.. please dont start again lol there was 6 pages of bullshi* last time

The trucks not paid for from what ive gathered. Takes some balls to cut up them doors though lol. FL boyz doin it big w/ Eminence!
That should be the issue here, not the source of income //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Agreed. Why would some white kid's parents buy Eminence?

Who cares man, get off the guy's jock. Its his money or his parents and there isn't **** you can do about it, and he can do as he please. Fail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...