JL 13.5 W7...... Will a JL MARINE 750 mono push my speaker?!!!

yes it will work as long as the ohm load is adequate, but your sub will be underpowered. theres nothing wrong with that and your sub might last longer becasue you wont be pushing its limit as long as you set your gains properly and dont clip the sub to death. the gain is NOT a volume knob

youll only be giving it half its power but theres nothing wrong with that. put the sub in a proper box and itll move.

Dont run two different amps, even though theoretically you could plug one amp per coil. Get a second 750 that matches yours if you must. Remember two of those amps will really eat batteries. I would consider making a much larger box for the sub instead. Those 13.7s really get down in 3.5-4 cubes net.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.