2way passive vs 3 way active vs marine coaxial

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vash01

CarAudio.com Recruit
Which is louder and which has better quality for the same wattage? Will the c7 series produce louder sounds at 50-3000 herts than the Aluma's thanks to the woofers being able to focus on them more or what?

JL C7 series is 420 watts rms per door, Wet Sounds has 10 inch speakers at 350 watts rms each, and Massive Audio has the Aluma 6 series which is 300 watts rms per door.

And then there are various speakers at 125rms per door, and the SSAs which are 180 watts rms per door(woofer 125, tweeter 65).

Getting good response under about 80hz from a door is a real struggle
well they list that frequence response so I will try to use it. Also, does it help to have the marine speakers in their towers for such a thing? And are those towers something you can add on later?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...