Zapco st-d bt looking for info

Participant count
  • Participant list

cstmhd
10+ year member

ny
I've never used zapco amps before and while looking for some new amps for my harley I came across the new st-d bt series of amps. I am currently using a jl xd400 and a Jl hd 600. If anyone is familiar with zapco I would like some input regarding SQ ,real world rms numbers quality etc. I was going to switch out the xd and hd for two of the new arc moto 600 series but than I saw the new zapcos and they have peaked my interest. There small size makes them seem perfect for the bike even more so if the specs are on point and not inflated.

So if anyone has gotten a hold of these new amps I would like to know what you thought.

The speaker set up includes

pair of hertz Spl 8s and st45

Two jl m 770

Two focal krx1 6.5s

Two hybrid audio tweeters

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.