X3bfC.jpg

t171j.jpg

Sub Amps: (2) MB Quart ONX1500.1d

TD2Lm.jpg

Subs: (4) Sundown Audio SA10 D2s

D6lhc.jpg

bRvFT.jpg

Sub enclosure: 5.5 cubes @ 31hz

(I pulled the baffle from an old 18" box I had)

XqDNz.jpg

Mid/high amp: JBL PX300.4

YNtEV.jpg

Mids/highs: (2) 6.5" TC Sounds prototype / (2) Selenium ST350

No pictures, doorpods need finished (which I'll likely never do)

Wiring & electrical: All KnuKonceptz Kollosus Flex 1/0, Memphis 4ga, Redtop under the hood, 110aH shitter in the trunk.

No pictures, why would you GAF about this ****?

Plans for the future: Sell current battery & replace with (2) 110aH batteries, build amp rack for my 3 amps, redo the wooden trunk floor, build battery boxes in the trunk, finish door pods (again, unlikely.. but on the to do list), add deadener to roof & doors.. some other small wiring projects here & there.. nothing huge.

-------------------------------------------

Any and all input is always welcome on my builds. IDGAF if it's negative, positive or neutral. Say whatever you want.
thumbsup.gif

looken like its guna be loud....and 2000 posts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

omg onyx amps FTW
I've yet to power them up. They replaced the Discus line which was a VERY solid amp. These seem to built cheaper.. plastic mounting feet and cheap materials. I hope the quality isn't too much worse. Gonna clamp them when I get the chance. I'll post the results from my vehicle after I get the new batteries in.

The ONYX series isn't strappable.. :fuuu:

My dumbass assumed since they replaced the Discus line that they would be.. but they're not. Just gonna gain match the best I can. It's not impossible, people did it for years before amps started using master/slave.

Never should have sold my dsc2000's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
BTW you can get a maxxlink off sonicelectronix
I know I know.. I just know I can skimp $20 if I buy one used. I just talked to Hank & he still has his from 07 when they first came out. I'm just gonna grab it when I go down there tomorrow to finish this. We're gonna throw it all together tomorrow to see how it sounds. Then I'll probably wrap the box, finish the trunk floor, etc. Gonna have to low gain like a mofo though. I need batteries. :ffffuuu:

very first pic of the car had me laughin with the license plate barely hanging on. should get nice and loud
Like a boss!

---

Put in some work today.. realized my amps just aren't gonna work for my situation. Was thinking of running one amp to begin with, but ended up buying two because the price was good. That however was a boner move on my behalf because 4 dual 2s don't wire to each amp @ 1 ohm. I don't know why but I was thinking the woofers were a different configuration. Slapped 'em in on my old MB Quart DSC1500.1 @ 1 ohm for the time being. Box is going to be rebuilt a tad smaller and a new amp (got my eye on a Sundown SAZ2500).

8S7CO.jpg

Loud and low. Gonna termlab it on my DSC1500 first then drop a SAZ2500 in for comparison. Videos whenever I get time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.