Is this sub good to buy ?

I always wanted to try one. Look hella badazz for the price.
I have an original 12" HCD3 w/ D1 alum coils. Sub is built like a tank, it is sitting in my closet, but I would let it go for the right price.

I have an original 12" HCD3 w/ D1 alum coils. Sub is built like a tank, it is sitting in my closet, but I would let it go for the right price.
No money's right now. Just bought 2 xfl 12s and a Memphis 4kw and wire. Broke for a while now. Haha if I get some money soon tho ill hit u up for sure!

for the price its not bad at all. i paid $234 plus shipping for my 15" hdc3 with aluminum coils.

they GET LOUD FAST. had it strapped to a pair of aq1200s, and it really was impressing.

they sound quality isnt superb though

I always wanted to try one. Look hella badazz for the price.
yes they get very loud. for similar subs look into the American bass HD line, or the Lanzar opti 1535D, or Digital designs 3500 series

for the price its not bad at all. i paid $234 plus shipping for my 15" hdc3 with aluminum coils. they GET LOUD FAST. had it strapped to a pair of aq1200s, and it really was impressing.

they sound quality isnt superb though

yes they get very loud. for similar subs look into the American bass HD line, or the Lanzar opti 1535D, or Digital designs 3500 series
Hdc3s are cheaper then 35s or hds the 12" is 211 +ship now

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Msrp on 35series is threw the roof are u talking used?

Ya there nasty subs but no where near same price as the hdc new for new anyways
Ya I'm done with dd unless I get it used. U can get a sub the same quality at a fraction of the price. Like the aa mayhem for 550 that's almost equivalent to the 9500 that's like 800. Absolutely love the subs but hate the prices.

Ya I'm done with dd unless I get it used. U can get a sub the same quality at a fraction of the price. Like the aa mayhem for 550 that's almost equivalent to the 9500 that's like 800. Absolutely love the subs but hate the prices.
Exactly my point .... If I can get them cheap I'm all for it tho they are great subs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.