is 4 ga. big enough?

4 guage should be fine if the JBL amp is all you are running off it.. What is funny is that a 60 amp fuse is all you need regardless of the three 40 amp fuses on the amp..My friend is running the same set up and hasn't had any trouble.. but you may want to consider a cap to go with it.

Mike

lhs roller i dont know if that will work to well or not i was lookin at the setup in an lhs with around 20 feet of wire and that much power according to eatel.net you should use at lest 2 gauge but i think that you could probly get away with 4 id go with it and try it first if somethin happens you can always sell the wire and get bigger stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.