Install is done. What do you think?

look really nice to me...although you shouldv gotten some better amps...those hifonics are basically the worst you could get...unless your running each sub on their own bx1500d?
Yeah, he should've gotten some Legacy's or Pyles instead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Hifonics are great amps for the money. They do PLENTLY of power, even though they are SLIGHTLY overrated.

Very nice install. Did you do anything to the box that faces the back of the seats?

no i left whatever was facing the seats alone i figured no one would see it anyway. I may cut windows there for some excursion vids!

unfortunately i didnt get around to takin pics while i was building it. only in process pics i have is of me putting in lots of edead

no first chance I even have to get it metered will be mid march so we will just have to see. I would give u my prediction but its pointless and ears don't serve very well in the db area. I can tell you its very loud but thats about it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

awinter

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
awinter
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date