Install is done. What do you think?

The only reason why people hate bandpass is because of the mainstream market production of them. Basically, they build a box, and put a hole in it. Same thing if the slot port gets big enough and they market that.. the'll basically make the sealed box specs, and slap a slot port in the side for looks.

LOVE the install bro. The amps look familiar LOL. Glad to see everything turned out as planned and you being as young as you are WOW. I will be interested in your score. Also some vids would be sweet of the truck outside and in.

nice set up only have 1 gripe not very big at all though. when looking at the back its sweet till you get to the top its still sweet but there is a line at the top. the top could have been made to fit inside.... so you'll just have to live with a 9.8 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif very clean and thought out very well. highest i ever give myself is an 8.5 because i always rehash how i do stuff (and actually did the same type of cosmetic error that never got fixxed) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

very bootiful. the only reason i hate bandpasses is cuz of the stupid prefab ones that are very poorly built and sound like ass. i would know, i used to own one. however urs is very clean and nice.

Im pretty sure people only hate prefab bandpass boxes. If you have the know-how to build a really nice bandpass that works for your subs, it is definetly worth it. This install looks very nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

awinter

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
awinter
Chandler, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date