Install Advice

You have 3 sets.. Front.. Rear.. and Sub. You will only be using Front and Sub , unless you decide to amp the rear speakers for the passengers.? Do like 25-watts rms to those. You will or should have enough Speaker wire left, and I chose the 4 ch RCAs for future use on 4 ch as the amp kit has one set that can be used for sub amp
You stated at the beginning that you have this HU so it should not be an issue. You are not doing anything with the Steering controls. It stay the same.

You stated at the beginning that you have this HU so it should not be an issue. You are not doing anything with the Steering controls. It stay the same.
Yes that's what I have. I'm not sure why they have those on there or what they do. I think I'll amp the rear speakers as well. Which app do you recommend for those id like to keep the 2 amps the same brand. Unless there's a big price difference will 0 guage power connect to a smaller amp?

Yes that's what I have. I'm not sure why they have those on there or what they do. I think I'll amp the rear speakers as well. Which app do you recommend for those id like to keep the 2 amps the same brand. Unless there's a big price difference will 0 guage power connect to a smaller amp?
I can vouch for both 4 ch amps.. I can only vouch for the 700,1k,and 2k and 4ch CT Sound amps. I have not used any Avatar Mono amps yet. The 0 ga is the MAIN supply wiring from the battery to the Fused Distribution block to reduce to the 4 ga to amps

I can vouch for both 4 ch amps.. I can only vouch for the 700,1k,and 2k and 4ch CT Sound amps. I have not used any Avatar Mono amps yet. The 0 ga is the MAIN supply wiring from the battery to the Fused Distribution block to reduce to the 4 ga to amps
What wattage would you recommend for the 4 speakers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...