Install Advice

This is an under seat/down fire enclosure..Even if seat are up they will not be exposed to any damage.The Kicker C10 series need some room to really do some work.They shine in 1.4 sealed ea and do very well @1.6 ported @approx 34htz from my experiencing. L7s 12" need approx 2.4 cu ft at approx 32HTZ to serve any justice from my experiences.These AB slim subs do really much better in 1.0cu ft sealed, but in the 0.80 sealed in one my brothers 2008 Stampede Ford 4dr 4x4 6.4l on an older ABassVFL Hybrid 26801 it gets down pretty good.

Just checked that box and there's an 8 to 10 week wait on it unfortunately

Just checked that box and there's an 8 to 10 week wait on it unfortunately
You will need to look for an enclosure that meets your needs of at least 5" in depth and 0.80-1.0 cu ft per chamber sealed or a decent ported one for the subs to fit/work and willing to pay for.. Do some searching

You just need to do a little searching

I was just looking at this box earlier. Im not up to snuff on car audio and what fits where and phms and all that stuff i had a decent system back in my teen years where i walked into a car audio store and bought box with subs in it lol

PORTED / VENTED Subwoofer Sub Box for 2010 Ford F150 Supercrew Crew Cab 2-10"

Condition:
NewNew

Quantity:
More than 10 available / 11 sold

Price:
US $239.99

No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+ with PayPal Credit*No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+.
Buy It Now
Add to cart
Add to Watchlist

Returns accepted
Ships from United States
26 watchers
Shipping:
FREE Standard Shipping | See detailsfor shipping
Located in: Bradenton, Florida, United States
Delivery:
Estimated between Wed, Sep 21 and Fri, Sep 23 to 75189
Includes 4 business days handling time after receipt of cleared payment.

Returns:
30 day returns | Buyer pays for return shipping | See details- for more information about returns

Payments:

*No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. | See terms and apply now- for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab

Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Learn moreLearn more about earning points with eBay Mastercard

I was just looking at this box earlier. Im not up to snuff on car audio and what fits where and phms and all that stuff i had a decent system back in my teen years where i walked into a car audio store and bought box with subs in it lol
This one I just posted is on Ebay that would be better as it is ported and tuned at 36 HTZ and would sound alot better than sealed, and wouldnt take much power to get the subs moving

If you have one custom built its going cost you close to $350-600 bucks more than likely. I dont like prefab enclosures,, but You are trying save money and stated this is a budget system and want simple. So try find a decent tuned enclosure would be ideal,, id rather run a pair of tens in a truck myself

i know you recommended the CT amp thats 1000 at 1ohm but the subs are 4 ohms so how does that work? Does American Bass offer good amps?

ok yeah all the boxes i had back in the day was ported, i liked my bandpass box i had sounded good in my 85 mustang. lol
I mean.. I had 4 Still Water Kicker 10s in sealed enclosures behind the seat of my 87 Toyo but those were made for sealed environment back then, and I knew nothing about ported up until around when Bazookas came in my area. Then I started going ported

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...