Install Advice

How do you go about getting speaker wire from the doors to an amp? What's the easiest method for this?

My kickers are
  • handles up to 75 watts RMS (225 watts peak power)
Its not that hard man. More time consuming getting the door panels off and unlocking the door boot on each side and putting back together

No easy way. Its generally a fight.But Run through the wire boots in the doors, and remove the bottom door seals and run them along those work fine. 16 ga OFCwire will work just fine for those speakers to the amplifier. Its worth the time spent to put speakers on an amplifier.Every pennies worth

So id unhook the factory wiring from headunit and run new wire from speaker to amp. Wouldn't u lose control of those speakers at the head unit?

Solid Ground Block
Dual Mini ANL Fused Distro Block
100 amp fuses for the CT 1k amp
Fuse for the 4 ch Avatar amplifier
Speaker wire

Gotcha. I dunno if I have multiple rca connectors at the head unit for multiple amps though

You have 3 sets.. Front.. Rear.. and Sub. You will only be using Front and Sub , unless you decide to amp the rear speakers for the passengers.? Do like 25-watts rms to those. You will or should have enough Speaker wire left, and I chose the 4 ch RCAs for future use on 4 ch as the amp kit has one set that can be used for sub amp

You have 3 sets.. Front.. Rear.. and Sub. You will only be using Front and Sub , unless you decide to amp the rear speakers for the passengers.? Do like 25-watts rms to those. You will or should have enough Speaker wire left, and I chose the 4 ch RCAs for future use on 4 ch as the amp kit has one set that can be used for sub amp
Whatever adapter crutchfield wired in has some RCA cables on it to I'm not sure what exactly they are for. I had them do the steering wheel control adapter and they connected everything together and there was rca cables mixed in

Whatever adapter crutchfield wired in has some RCA cables on it to I'm not sure what exactly they are for. I had them do the steering wheel control adapter and they connected everything together and there was rca cables mixed in
hmm. prob going need a few picks of that when you pull deck out to see whats wired up and not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220916-193405_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220916-193405_Chrome.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 20
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...